Maps and Directions
Presence Holy Family Medical Center is located at 100 North River Road in Des Plaines. If you have any questions or comments feel free to call us at 847-297-1800, extension 1840 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Use the list and map below to find the best place to park and enter the hospital.
|Follow the signs to Parking and use Main Entrance for the following destinations:|
|+ Admitting and
+ Cardiac Testing
+ GI Services
+ Keys to Recovery
+ Medical Imaging
|+ Pain Care
+ Patient Rooms
+ Same Day Surgery
+ Sleep Care
+ Therapy Services
+ Vein Care
+ Visitor Registration
|& Medical Office Building|
|Follow the signs to & Parking and use & Medical Office Building for the following destinations:|
|+ Doctors' Offices
+ Women's Imaging
|+ Wound Care|
|Medical Office Buildingin-top|
|Follow the signs to MRI and use the parking area in front of the entrance for advanced imaging services:|
|+ Doctors' Offices
+ New Beginnings
- From Southbound I-294: Exit at IL-58/Golf Road, turn left onto East River Road. Turn right onto Golf Road and proceed through the intersection at River Road and turn right into the parking lot.
- From Northbound I-294: Exit at US-14/West Dempster Street exit and immediately turn right onto Rand Road. Make a slight right turn at River Road. Pass Golf Road and turn left into the parking lot.
- From the Northwest: Take Rand Road to Golf Road. Turn left and left again into the parking lot.
- From the North: Take River Road south and turn right into the parking lot.
- From the South:Take either Mannheim or River Road, north. (Mannheim Road merges into River Road.) Pass Golf Road and turn left into the parking lot.
- From the East:Take Golf Road west past River Road. Turn right into the parking lot.
- From the West: Take Golf Road east. Turn left into the parking lot.
There are several public transportation options including the Metra Union Pacific Northwest line and the Pace #234 or #208 bus. Both Pace buses stopped in front of Holy Family Medical Center. For more specific and personal public transportation information, please use link.
Holy Family Medical Center's Care-A-Van transportation service can help you get to and from your non-emergency medical appointments quickly and easily. Care-A-Van offers a flexible schedule, Monday through Friday, to meet our patients' needs. To schedule your Care-A-Van appointment, simply call 847-297-1800, extension 2626, between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please have the following information available when you call:
- The patient's name, address and phone number
- The appointment date, time and location
- Whether or not the patient is ambulatory